try this, finger licking yumm…
Mirch Ka Salan
- 8-10 big Green Chillies (the ones you use for Pakoras/Bhajias)
- Oil for frying
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grated Coconut roasted & powdered
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds roasted & powdered
- 1 tsp Dhania & 1 tsp Jeera roasted & powdered
- 1/4 cup Tamarind Juice
Cut chillies lengthwise into 2 or 4 pieces each
Heat oil & fry the chillies in them till the colour changes to light green
In the same oil fry ginger -garlic paste
Add chopped onions & fry till brown
Add chopped tomatoes & fry well.
Add all the powdered ingredients and fry well.
Add tamarind juice & salt to taste & let it cook for a while
Finally mix in the fried chilli pieces and turn off the heat.
did someone talk about not sharing recipes in india? sorry, inside joke!
samajhne waale samajh rahe hain,
naa samjhe…? naa samjhe, woh anaadi hain!